Lessons are held on the dates as shown below at HLC in Telford (Waterloo Rd, Telford, Shropshire TF1 5NU) at 10:15-11:15
The total cost for Term 2’s sessions are £204.00
Due to the high demand for these sessions, payments are strictly as follows:
- A non-refundable £30.00 deposit is required to reserve your place at the time of booking
- The remaining balance is then required prior to the first lesson commencing
- Payments of the outstanding balance may be paid by:
- In full using a debit or credit card via our Parent Portal (Tutorcruncher) by 05/01/19 OR
- You may split each terms payments into 2 payments to make managing the costs easier, but you will be committed to pay for the entire balance. Payments will be made via Direct Debit taken at 2 specified dates, the first being before 05/01/19.
Dates for this term are as follows:
- 11/05/19 (This is a 2 hour session from 10:00-12:00)
Payments can be made in full or by splitting into 2 easy payment options as follows:
- Payment 1: £102.00 paid by 05/01/19
- Payment 2: £72.00 paid by 01/03/19
This takes into account the £30.00 deposit taken at the time of booking.
Children will be required to bring a pencil case, a drink and a notebook, pad or folder to make notes and store handouts. We will provide a handy carry bag for them to store all their bits n bobs in.
Please note that once payment has been received for the term, NO refunds or deferral of lessons will be given for any non-attendance at any lessons or cancellation of service.
All lessons are taught by a fully qualified teacher, with enhanced DBS (formally CRB) disclosure.
On completion of the booking, you will receive a further email and SMS to ask you to complete a registration form online (if you haven’t already provided us with one). Once completed we will send you the registration form to electronically sign.
One of our team will then be in contact to confirm your child’s place.
Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Dates for Term 2 will be advised at a later date for 2019.