Our 11+ lessons are planned over 3 Terms leading up to the exams.
All lessons will be held at HLC in Telford (Waterloo Rd, Telford, Shropshire TF1 5NU) between 14:00-16:00
The total cost for Term 2’s sessions are £342.00
Due to the high demand for these sessions, payments are strictly as follows:
- A non-refundable £30.00 deposit is required to reserve your place at the time of booking
- The remaining balance is then required prior to the first lesson commencing
- Payments of the outstanding balance may be paid by:
- In full using a debit or credit card via our Parent Portal (Tutorcruncher) by 22/12/19 OR
- You may split each terms payments into 2 payments to make managing the costs easier, but you will be committed to pay for the entire balance. Payments will be made via Credit/Debit card taken at 2 specified dates, the first being before 22/12/19 and the second by 23/02/20.
Dates for this term are as follows:
Payments can be made in full or by splitting into 2 easy payment options as follows:
- Payment 1: £205.00 paid by 22/12/19
- Payment 2: £107.00 paid by 23/02/20
This takes into account the £30.00 deposit taken at the time of booking.
We advise that you bring some refreshments to eat and drink as some of the sessions are loooong (but very engaging, exciting, enthralling and exhilarating!!) Students should also bring a notepad and writing utensils, although a very kool carry bag will be provided to store their bits n bobs in.
We use the CGP CEM test papers to develop exam technique and confidence! So please if you have them at home, try not to use them before we do. If you have them and want to double check please email us.
Please note that once payment has been received for the term, NO refunds or deferral of lessons will be given for any non-attendance at any lessons or cancellation of service.
All lessons are taught by a fully qualified teacher, with enhanced DBS (formally CRB) disclosure.
On completion of the booking, you will receive a further email and SMS to ask you to complete a registration form online (if you haven’t already provided us with one). Once completed we will send you the registration form to electronically sign.
One of our team will then be in contact to confirm your child’s place.
Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.