Our online Parent Portal allows you as a parent, to keep track of your child’s lessons/bookings with us.
The portal will help you:
- Manage payments for future lessons
- Check your account balance
- Maintain your personal contact details
- Maintain your child’s details
- View when your next lesson is scheduled
- View documents we share with you
- Contact us directly via message link
The portal is available 24×7 and we will soon be delivering a version for the iPhone and Android devices.
All customers that receive either SATs or Private Tuition from us and have completed a registration form, would of received an email notification with your login details and the secure link to the portal.
Simply follow the instructions on the email to access your account, or, log onto our website and click the Parent Portal link and the top right hand-side of the page.
Access to the portal is only available to customers that take our SATs and Private Tuition lessons. If you take our Little Learners programme, then at this time you will not have access to the portal.
If you have completed a registration form and provided an email address, then you should of received an email notification with your log in details. If you haven’t, please check your junk folder in your email software to see if it has landed there.
If its not there, please contact our Customer Services team on 0800 689 0193 or firstname.lastname@example.org, giving us your name, address and child’s first name and date of birth.
Yes please. It will make your lifes and ours easier!
Due to the increase in demand for our services, we are looking to automate as much of our admin/back office functions as possible, which includes, maintaining customer details, payments, lesson scheduling etc..
Yes you can.
Once you account balance falls below £30.00 we will send you a credit request which will have a link in the email we send you to top-up your account with.
This ensures that where you have rolling lessons with us each week, your account balance covers the costs of those lessons.
Once a lesson completes, we deduct automatically the cost of the lesson from your account balance.
You can top-up your account balance via:
- Credit or debit card using our integration partner, Stripe. Your account will automatically be updated once payment completes.
- Bank Transfer. Payments should be made to: Natwest. Sort code: 60-21-57. Account No. 2708770940. It can take upto 7 working days before your account is credited with the amount. Please ensure that you use your customer reference ID in the reference field so we can tie up the payment with your account.
- Re-occurring card payments. We can set up a re-occurring payment to be made on a set date to your chosen credit or debit card. To set this up, simply call our Customer Services on 0800 689 0193 or email us at email@example.com and we will contact you back to arrange.
We do not charge any fees for credit or debit card processing.
This is a six digit unique reference that associates you, your payments, lessons etc. to your online account in our Parent Portal.
Simply log into the Parent Portal, and you’ll see a six digit number on the right hand side (called ID). Ignore the comma!
Use this reference number on all correspondance with us and all bank transfer payments.
This is the amount of credit you have left on your account with us which is used to pay for lessons that you book.
Log onto the Parent Portal, and you can see the available balance left on your account. If it falls below £30.00 and you have lessons booked in the future, we will send you a reminder to top-up your account and payment details of how to do it.
If we have scheduled lessons with you in the future, and your account is not in credit (enough money to cover the next set of lessons) then we will either cancel or postpone your lesson until your account is back in credit.
If your account balance continues to be in debt, following several reminders, we may be forced to cancel your contract with us indefinitely.
Please check your junk folder on your email software. If its not in there, please contact our Customer Services team on 0800 689 0193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue out a reminder manually.
In the first instance, please always contact our Customer Services on 0800 689 0193 or email on email@example.com, giving details of the any problems.
Please discuss with your tutor, or contact our Customer Services on 0800 689 0193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our Customer Services team on 0800 689 0193 or email email@example.com
Do not discuss with your tutor as they will be unable to help with any payment/account queries.